Organizing a safari to Africa is exciting. However, when it comes to payment time; it can be a complicated experience. If you book your African safari holiday with us, we will handle all the stress of wiring money to Africa, and you can reserve with great confidence knowing your payment is safe and very protected.
We are ready to craft a tour itinerary to fit your schedule and budget. Whether you have a set itinerary but need more information, or actually don’t know where to start from, here is how out agency can help:
- We will discuss about what your dream African adventure is likely to look like, your desired trip duration and budget.
- We will talk about the best destinations to visit or awesome activities that you may already have in mind and send you appropriate suggestions.
- Upon your decision or destinations and activities, we will craft a perfect tour itinerary with good accommodation facilities that you will like. We will also make as many adjustment as you want until you are extremely confident about it.
- Once we are sure that you like the itinerary and are comfortable with its cost, we will set up your safari, make all the respective reservations and bookings, and send you all the travel information you need.
- Once you reach Africa, we shall closely ensure your trip goes the right and planned way.
Booking a safari with us
A centralized payment point
Booking an African safari holiday means contracting several service providers and supplies. These include accommodation facilities, tour companies and airlines.
Challenge is all the engaged parties have distinct booking and cancellation terms and making payments to them can be complex just as getting refunds or deferring bookings.
Handling this yourself comes with a lot of stress. When multiple destinations are involved in the same itinerary/program, it actually gets more complex.
If you secure your safari through us, we shall handle all that for you.
Streamlined payment procedures
We only request a 50% deposit to book a trip with us. This enables us to make small deposits on accommodation facilities and to service providers to guarantee your trip.
The balance shall be paid 1 month before arrival. However, for some situations we may receive the balance in cash on arrival. And that is it.
No complex payment transfer to various service providers or strange routing to local East African bank accounts.
Note: for trips with a gorilla trekking or any other primate trekking activity, trekking permit fees are paid along with the deposit. These permits are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis and ought to be booked in advance.
Get the most from your trip
We are ready to bring your dream African safari holiday to life and make it enjoy it like it’s your last.
Right from the time you inquire with us, we shall dedicate a whole team of experienced African safari experts to guide you through the process of booking the best adventure itinerary.
Just let us know what you prefer to have most in your trip and we shall make appropriate suggestions and plan for it the right way.
We like long and recursive emails because they set a precedent for a good trip. Don’t shy out! Ask as many questions as you can and we guarantee you’ll have as many swift responses as we can.
Send us emails, send us WhatsApp messages, make video appointments on Zoom or Google Meet or call us directly.
A smiling agent for you. We will take you anywhere. Get With Us And Get Away. Explore A New Treat.